The Surprising Benefits of Botox Treatment
Posted on October 13, 2022 by Louise Savoie
Our Medical Spa in Thousand Oaks, California, provides BOTOX and Xeomin that temporarily weaken the muscles around the face, reducing their ability to contract. No contractions mean no wrinkles and smoother wrinkle-free skin. Most people associate these treatments with wrinkles and aging skin, but they can provide other health benefits.
Here are some of the health benefits of BOTOX you may not have known about:
- It Can Help Stop Chronic Migraines
- It Can Relieve Muscle Tension
- Botox can block specific nerve signals that control muscle activity, treating uncontrolled muscle contractions and helping tense and stiff muscles relax.
- It May Correct Crossed Eyes
- Strabismus is a disorder in which both eyes do not line up in the same direction. Botox can help relax the muscles in and around the eyes, temporarily correcting crossed eyes.
For more information about botox, you can contact Sante Spa. Services we offer include Laser Hair Removal, IV Vitamin Infusions, PCOS Treatment, Botox, and Many other Spa and Wellness Services in California.